Emails. Meetings. Deadlines. Business travel. Family time. The weekend. With all you have going on, sitting down to look at your financial life isn't easy. Yet your personal finances are the means to reach many of your life's goals, whether paying for your children's college, retiring at age 60 and moving to the beach or making a sizeable contribution to your favorite charity. Achieving these goals is like putting together a puzzle; each piece must fit together in order to complete the whole picture.
At Brightworth, we've seen executives retiring with millions and others with their backs against the wall because they can't afford to retire. If you don't know whether the pieces of your financial puzzle fit together, we can help you address some important questions.
- What can I do now with my compensation and benefits plans to ensure that I can live comfortably in retirement?
- When is the best time to exercise my stock options?
- How do i reduce the amount of taxes I'm paying?
- What's te best way to save and pay for my kids' education?
By reviewing options, enhancing strategies, and minimizing your tax burden, Brightworth will help you develop a custom plan to help you achieve your goals and monitor your progress along the way.
- Executive compensation and related benefits
- Cash flow and income tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Education funding
- Investment management
- Risk management