Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
This position is located in the Charlotte office.
Relationship Managers work closely with Wealth Advisors to build and nurture strong relationships with our clients. They provide personalized service to our clients by managing the day-to-day administrative needs of their accounts.
Relationship Managers are a point person for our clients – the person they can call to get things done. In addition to building a strong relationship with the clients, you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Opening and closing accounts – including preparing contracts, account paperwork, transfer forms and other necessary documents.
- Working closely with other team members to process and manage any transactions needed for clients.
- Collaborating with Wealth Advisors and other team members to proactively manage the client relationship.
- Assisting with training of new hires within the Client Service Team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A high level of multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently manage time and capacity while in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys problem solving and researching account-related issues
- 5+ years previous investment advisor or brokerage sales assistant experience required
Brightworth Wealth Advisors will work with high net worth clients and advise them in all areas of their financial lives. Candidates will prepare Initial and Ongoing Reviews including: Net Worth Statements, Cash Flow and Net Worth Projections, Insurance Review, Education Funding Analysis, Asset Allocation Analysis, Investment Proposals, Estate Planning, Qualified Retirement Plan Analysis and Funding, etc. Candidates should have strong communication skills and will first be focused on transitioning into existing client relationships. Future opportunities for Marketing in new clients will be encouraged.
For additional information about our firm, visit www.brightworth.com.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.