Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only registered investment advisory (RIA) firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
This position is based in either the Atlanta or Charlotte office.
As the Marketing Assistant, you are responsible for supporting our marketing team in the tactical execution of day-to-day duties for marketing initiatives. This is a key hands-on role working closely with cross-functional departments including wealth advisors, planners and Compliance teams to stay organized and keep the internal department processes running smoothly. In this role, it is vital to anticipate the needs of all stakeholders and to always be ready to assist with whatever the priority is at any given moment.
- Traffic controller of daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing projects
- Keeping project management tool updated and staying abreast of current status of projects
- Support advisors and channel leaders on projects/marketing briefs as well as content requests
- Assist with lead nurturing and the customer journey by following up with assigned leads
- Report on and interpret marketing analytics statistics
- Produce metric-based performance reports
- Assist in creating reports for advisors and partners to understand marketing activity and growth goals
- Point of contact for meeting planning and follow-up
- Assist with executing inbound marketing campaigns for leads and prospects for the firm
- Make edits to content as needed
- Process expense reports for marketing team
- Must have previous experience in a professional office environment
- Efficient in Microsoft Office 365, and CRM or marketing automation software such as Zoho, HubSpot, Salesforce, Seismic, etc.
- Basic understanding of inbound marketing methodology and willingness to learn about lead generation
- Skilled at performing multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Takes initiative and uses independent judgement
- Able to solve problems and works well with minimal supervision (once appropriately trained)
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1+ years of work or internship experience in an advertising agency, marketing agency, or marketing department
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
For additional information about our firm, please visit our website at www.brightworth.com
Please email your resume to email@example.com; No phone calls please.
Brightworth is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.