Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
The Investment Operations Specialist is responsible for performing the daily activities of the investment operations department and will report directly to the firm’s Director of Investment Operations. This includes the functions of portfolio accounting and administration, trading, billing, setting up client portals, assisting with tax reporting, and preparing a variety of other ongoing and special reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Finance, or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Investment Operations
- 2+ years’ trading experience
- Working knowledge of financial terms and concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning and developing.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through and communication skills
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work individually as well as within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding quantitative analytical skills
- Experience using Tamarac Advisor View, or other portfolio management software, is highly preferable
- Experience using Tamarac Rebalancing, or other trading software, is highly preferable
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
For additional information about our firm, visit www.brightworth.com.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Brightworth is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.