Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
This position is in the Atlanta office.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the firm-wide CRM efforts, as well as capture, create, and facilitate the business reports that help the firm make fact-based decisions. The position will be successful as the firm maximizes usage of the CRM and adopts a streamlined approach to data collection and reporting.
- Manage firm-wide CRM efforts, which include being the CRM expert, helping Staff maximize usage of the CRM, and problem solve any issues or obstacles
- Present CRM training information to new employees and current Staff members
- Meet with Staff to clarify specific user requirements of each department and role
- Assist with work-flow process, data dictionary standardization and all data enhancements
- Track CRM performance by creating reports that monitor adoption and usage of system
- Analyze and advocate for maximizing CRM capabilities: attend Vendor trainings and bring CRM “Best Practices’ to the firm
- Utilize Project Management principles in all aspects of role
- Meet CRM budgetary requirements and suggest adjustments based on financial analysis
- Develop an annual plan for CRM development and next steps for Systems Architecture
- Capture data from various reporting systems and consolidate into a streamlined, centralized reporting hub
- Translate stakeholder requirements into reporting deliverables
- Assist team with dashboard and report generation
- Help develop metrics for each department/role
- Deliver ad hoc reports as necessary
- Participate in evaluating new technologies as to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within organization Business Intelligence needs
- Provide consistent, standardized reports that are updated monthly across two offices
- Help in delivering data for key meetings (Management Team, Partners Meetings, M&A)
- Help integrate Industry data (Schwab, Fidelity) into the mainstream firm practices
- B.S.B.A. Degree
- Project Management understanding
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 3-5 years of experience in data analytics or CRM management
- Experience using Zoho One, which includes Zoho CRM and various Zoho applications
- Certifications in Technology, Project Management, Data Science
- Familiarity with report writing software and business analytics tools
- Knowledge of database search function and light code creation
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
For additional information about our firm, visit www.brightworth.com.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Brightworth is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.