Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only registered investment advisory (RIA) firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The Wealth Advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
This position is located in the Charlotte office (McGill Advisors, a Division of Brightworth).
Brightworth Wealth Advisors will work with high net worth clients and advise them in all areas of their financial lives. Candidates will prepare Initial and ongoing reviews including: Net Worth Statements, Cash Flow and Net Worth Projections, Insurance Review, Education Funding Analysis, Asset Allocation Analysis, Investment Proposals, Estate Planning, Qualified Retirement Plan Analysis and Funding, etc. Candidates should have strong communication skills and will first be focused on transitioning into existing client relationships. Future opportunities for Marketing in new clients will be encouraged.
The candidate should possess the following skill set:
- Ability to integrate financial strategies and investments for wealthy individuals and small business owners
- Track record of integrating into and managing a book of business
- Understand and can articulate investment principles and strategies to clients
- Able to gain and maintain the respect of high net worth families
- Strong educational credentials and analytical background
- CFP® a must with preference for the CPA as well
- Impeccable work history
For additional information about our firm, visit www.brightworth.com.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.