Learn how to prepare and sell your business
- The Brightworth BusinessTransitions Academy is a six-session, one-year program for business owners, with enrollment limited to 10 owners.
- Custom assessments uncover each participant’s unique situation to be associated with each academy session.
- Each business must have a minimum $3,000,000 EBITDA.
- We respect that you’re busy. The two-hour sessions are held every other month from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, with lunch included, plus a final “graduation” dinner session.
- The $1,500 fee covers administration and evaluations.
The six sessions cover the five phases of a successful transition, plus a final graduation dinner to celebrate our shared success. Sessions will address real-world challenges and solutions that will help you to successfully execute your transition plan: not just academic principles. The goal of the Academy is to provide every attendee with the knowledge and tactical tools they need in order to transition their business when they want, on their terms.
Ready to join us?
Class size is limited to ten participants, so we encourage you to register soon. All class materials and meals are included, and all sessions (except for the graduation dinner) will take place at Brightworth’s Buckhead office. After we have received the form below, you'll be contacted to schedule a 15-minute chat with one of our instructors to answer any questions you might have, and to be sure the course meets your needs. You'll then be billed for the $1,500 course fee, and course materials will be sent out within three weeks of the first session.
Enrollment is now open for our next class. Click the link below to register today.